A quick one for you here, and quite an old one. It’s still one of my favourite inspirational videos, though, because very few people could have imagined1 that a professional sportsman who went into kidney failure could ever come out the other side.
Lomu was one of the world’s best and everyone thought he was finished. His doctors didn’t even think he’d walk again, but he came back and played at the highest level once more.
A truly remarkable story and, for me at least, truly inspiring.
Some other posts you might like:
- Why The Source Inspiration Doesn’t Matter
- Weekend Inspiration EpV: How Bad Do You Want It?
- Weekend Inspiration EpVII: 100 Miles, 24 Hours
- Weekend Inspiration EpIII: Never, Ever Give Up
- External motivation
- and very few people could imagine now, I suspect [↩]