Or cheque, for us Englanders.
A check in your wallet does you very little good. It represents opportunity, sure, but not action. Most of us are carrying around a check, an opportunity to make an impact, to do the work we’re capapble of, to ship the art that would make a difference.
Seth Godin, sethsblog.com
Some other posts you might like:
- Just Hit ‘Go’
- Pick of the Web: ‘In Search of a Domino Street Team’
- PotW: Asymmetrical Mass Favours in Crowdfunding
- What Does It Mean To Create?
- Learn to Put Yourself Out There (and Poke The Box)
- one of the few people on earth always worth listening to [↩]