After the travails of the last three weeks1, it’s time to get back to the business of blogging and creating top-quality content for all my readers again.
To that end, a very useful little initiative popped up in my Google Reader RSS feed this morning – The Domino Project‘s #Trust30 initiative, based around their new release Self Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
#Trust30 is a month-long commitment to create something new every day for 30 days, whether it’s blogging, writing, painting, filmmaking or anything in between. The aim is simple to create.
I’m committed, are you? If you’ll be taking part, leave us a link to your site in the comments so we can all help to hold each other accountable.
Some other posts you might like:
- What Does It Mean To Create?
- Pick of the Web: ‘In Search of a Domino Street Team’
- Can Creativity Be Forced?
- Learn to Put Yourself Out There (and Poke The Box)
- Focus On Something New To Enhance Your Previous Focus