Working too hard, not playing enough and feeling generally a little run down, I’ve been struggling to concentrate and get my head in order with no inspiration to get anything done.
Then, today, thanks to a friend on Twitter, I did the one simple thing that works every time. I got off my arse.
The simple act of standing from your sofa, your desk, your workbench and going and doing something can be all the inspiration you need to get back up and at ’em.
Next time you’re funking1, just choose something, get up and DO IT.
Some other posts you might like:
- Can Creativity Be Forced?
- Pick of the Web: Kicking Fear’s Ass
- Why The Source Inspiration Doesn’t Matter
- How specific should we make our goals?
- Enhance Your Creative Productivity With Your Own Inspiration Pathway
- new word! [↩]